This package contains concrete URI objects represented as immutable value object. Each URI object implements the
League\Uri\Interfaces\Uri interface as defined in the uri-interfaces package.
The following URI objects are defined (order alphabetically):
- Data : represents a Data scheme URI
- File : represents a File scheme URI
- FTP : represents a FTP scheme URI
- Http : represents a HTTP/HTTPS scheme URI, implements PSR-7
- URI : represents a generic RFC3986 URI object
- Ws : represents a WS/WSS scheme URI
To ease URI objects creation a Factory is introduced as well as a create function.
- PHP >= 7.0.13 but the latest stable version of PHP is recommended
While the library no longer requires out of the box the
intl extension starting with version
1.2.0, you should still require it if you are dealing with URIs containing non-ASCII host. Without it, URI creation or manipulation action will throw an exception if such hosts are used.
$ composer require league/uri-schemes