This suite of packages provides simple and intuitive classes to parse, validate, format and manipulate URIs and their components. It is built to enable working with any kind of RFC3986 compliant URI through extensions and middlewares.
- A meta package to ease URI manipulation.
- RFC3986 compliant parser and builder.
- modern URI query string parser and builder based on RFC3986 and the URL Living Standard.
- Collection of URI components objects.
- Collection of URI objects.
- Functions and Middleware to ease URI Objects manipulations.
- A lightweight public suffix list ICANN section parser.
Once a new major version is released, the previous stable release remains supported for six more months through patches and security fixes.
The packages were created by Ignace Nyamagana Butera. Find him on Twitter at @nyamsprod.