This package contains concrete objects to ease creating and manipulating URI objects represented as immutable value objects.
The following URI objects are defined (order alphabetically):
- Http : represents an URI object implementing PSR-7
- URI : represents a generic RFC3986 URI object
To ease URI objects creation and manipulation, the following helper classes are added (order alphabetically):
- the UriInfo : retrieves RFC3986 related info from an URI object;
- the UriResolver : resolves or relativizes an URI against a base URI;
- the UriString : parses or builds an URI string into or from its components;
You need PHP >= 7.2 but the latest stable version of PHP is recommended.
In order to handle IDN host you are required to install the
intl extension otherwise an exception will be thrown when attempting to validate or format such host.
$ composer require league/uri:^6.0